This website may use cookies. For more information on how they are used and how to disable them see our Privacy Policy. Not accepting cookies may affect your experience of this site.

Lorem Ipsum


At T J Goodwin & Associates we offer a full surveying and valuation service for residential properties in and around the Norwich area.


We can help with the complexities of the Party Wall, etc Act 1996 and act as both Party Wall Surveyors for the Building Owner or the Adjoining Owner.


We provide a full range of Building Surveying and Architectural Services here at T J Goodwin & Associates for residential and commercial properties.


If you require further information please contact us on 01263 587 047. You can also send us a message through the enquiry form on the contact page.

Building Survey
Building Survey

Building Survey
A building Survey (formerly known as a Structural Survey) is a bespoke service suitable for all residential properties and provides a full, detailed picture of their construction and condition. It will comprise a comprehensive inspection of the internal and external building fabric.

Architectural Services
Architectural Services

Architectural Services
We can provide a full architectural service for residential projects including new build dwellings, extensions and conversion/renovation projects. We have considerable experience working with historic buildings and conservation projects.

Our Services
Our Services

Our Services
We offer a comprehensive range of services including surveys and valuations of residential property, building surveying services including Party Wall Advice, constructional certification and schedules of condition/dilapidations together with a full range of Architectural Services

Find Us
Contact Details
Rowan Cottage
Heydon Road
Corpusty, Norwich
NR11 6QL

rics and ISVA Logo